Classic Car Storage South Asheville
There is not a better place in the Carolinas to own a classic car than the French Broad River Valley. Just a few of the reasons classic car owners love Asheville include:
- Asheville’s weather is perfect for a long afternoon drive. There is sunshine much of the year, and it is rarely too cold or too hot to put the top down.
- South Asheville’s scenery is second-to-none. We are surrounded by some of the tallest mountains in the Appalachians.
- The valleys and mountains are easier to explore than some parts of the country. Many summits, like Mount Mitchell, are relatively accessible by vehicle.
- The roads in our area are made for classic cars. The Blue Ridge Parkway runs right through South Asheville, and the Tail of the Dragon is just a few miles west.
If you own a classic car, you want to make sure you protect it from the elements. Even if you have a garage, however, your family may have other uses for all the space it takes up.
You have probably wondered if there is any other way to store your vehicle. That’s why you need classic car storage in South Asheville.
Jumbo Storage has the space you need to safely and securely store your classic car.
Jumbo Storage - Classic Car Storage in South Asheville
Here are a few of the advantages of storing your classic car at Jumbo Storage in the South Asheville area.
- There is plenty of room. Units range in size from 896 to 1,500 square feet, with ceiling heights of 19 feet.
- Electricity. Each garage is equipped with a 30/50 amp electrical service and an individually metered electric meter.
- There is enough space to work. Many of our customers use their personal garages to work on their RVs, collectible cars, motorcycles, and other toys.
- Other services. Our site has facilities, a large wash area that can accommodate campers, a dump station, a wide turn-around space, and much more.
- Security. Our site is monitored by cameras and alarms, but you have access to your garage rental at any time.
- Convenience. Jumbo Storage is conveniently located near I-40 and I-26, making it accessible whenever you’re in the area. You may be on the road to your destination in minutes if you keep your vehicle or camper with us.
Jumbo Storage for Your Classic Car
Whether it's a classic Porsche, a comfy RV to travel in, a sculpture collection from your favorite artist, or an antique gun collection, you've worked hard to earn your rightful rewards. The difficulty is that all of these items take up room that could be used for other purposes, such as living.
Now there's a method to keep your toys out of the way, while still keeping them close at reach when you need them.
If you want to make sure they are stored safely and securely while also having a little room to work on your classic car, Jumbo Storage has you covered. Contact our team for more information about how you can make use of your own garage-for-rent for your ride.